They’ve been behind many of our best websites coding away, and we are so excited to highlight them! Starting as Hey Now! freelancers, The team officially known as Vexter Creative, Carlo Abueg and Paul Gamuza, are now on board as our official “web guys”. So what does this mean?
For Hey Now!, it means we have a ton of website work and needed some extra hands.
For our clients, it means that our pricing remains consistent, our turn around doesn’t suffer with an uptick in jobs, and we maintain stable personnel on your projects which provides security, trust, and a better understanding of your brand.
1. What is one of your favorite quotes? “The greatest results are usually attained by common sense and perseverance.”
2. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cooking… 🙂
3. What has been your proudest moment at Hey Now!? Completed some sites under Hey Now! Media (Pearlwind, Diamond Shine, TEDx and more! )
4. What are three things most people don’t know about you? I’m a hard rock and heavy metal fan, motocross fanatic, and love sour green mangoes + vinegar + bagoong
5. Best thing about living/working in Cleveland? I have no idea but I’m very hopeful that someday maybe I can work in that place… 🙂
6. What is one thing you can’t live without? My computer + internet connection and my toothbrush
7. If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be and why? Spicy + crispy fried chicken
8. Do you have a nickname? Paul
9. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Climbed a coconut tree with shoes on!
10. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you? Paul Walker, but he’s dead… so maybe Mark Wahlberg… 🙂