Front End Developer/Intern
From Mumbai, India, Rushikesh (Rushi) is getting his Masters in Management of Information Systems at Cleveland State University. He is using his front end website knowledge to support our coding team and help speed up our website process. When he’s not in school, cracking jokes in the Hey Now! office, or learning how to make coffee, you can find Rushi playing soccer, cooking, and hanging out with his friends.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Rushi
1) What is one of your favorite quotes?
“What goes around comes around.”
2) What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
3) What has been your proudest moment at Hey Now!?
When I entered as an intern on my first day, every one clapping around for me felt great.
4) What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
I’m hungry all the time.
5) Best thing about living/working in Cleveland?
The vibe around the city is energetic and the Rapid makes sure I reach anywhere on time.
6) What is something you can’t live without?
Soccer and Apple products.
7) If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be and why?
I would love to be a pomegranate so that people must think twice before eating it.
8) Do you have a nickname?
Yes, people call me Rushi.
9) What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Pursuing my education in a different country.
10) If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?